Gain More Self Confidence With Women
If you’re the shy kind and an introvert, chances are, you’re looking for ways to build self confidence around women. The most common problem which guys have around women is that they believe they’re simply not good enough and that is the root cause of their rejection.
This is because when you’re worried you’re not good enough, you end up projecting a bad self image and which woman would go for a guy who doesn’t think much of himself?
No, I’m not saying you start walking around with your chest sticking out and your shoulders thrown back, women hate over confident men, but you need to project the image that you’re comfortable in your own skin! Here are 5 tips for you to gain self-confidence around women! Armed with these, you simply can’t go wrong!
5 Ground Rules!
1. When you are around girls or the girl of your dreams, you need to learn to relax. Easier said than done I know, but you can try to concentrate on your posture and try relaxing your tense muscles.
2. When you’re going up to her, have no expectations. Don’t expect that she’s going to say yes to you and more importantly, don’t expect that she is going to refuse you!
3. If you’re serious about gaining self-confidence and not just around women, try meditating and practicing yoga for a while every day. Nothing works better than this. This helps you stay in a positive frame of mind and that reflects when you’re talking to women.
4. Whenever you’re around women, instead of thinking about all your bad qualities, think of all your positive attributes, your strengths so to speak. This will make you seem more comfortable and at ease and it is a well-known fact that women like easy-going guys!
5. Lastly, when you are about to approach her, don’t spend endless hours debating whether you should or your shouldn’t. JUST DO IT, before all those negative thoughts come rushing in! The first step is often the hardest to take, but after you do, it becomes easier with every move, so go for it.
Gaining more self-confidence with women is not that hard, you just need to keep a cool head and most importantly, ENJOY her company, rather than mentally deprecate yourself all the time!